Research Menu

Re: Emacs major mode for policy editing

From: Russell Coker <russell_at_coker.com.au>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 20:24:54 +1000

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 12:09, Bill Laut wrote:
> Yes, I had posted to the list that I was working on Security-Enhanced X (or
> "s-ex," as Russell puckishly termed it) some time ago.

Surely I can't have been the first person to notice the SE-X acronym!

At this point I should mention that Security Enhanced X is an important development for Linux, it's something that we've been waiting far too long for, and when it's available I'm sure we won't be able to get enough of it.

We just have to make sure that it's correctly implemented to avoid viruses and unwanted child processes.