Research

Re: Another small SE presentation

From: Tom <tom_at_lemuria.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:46:26 +0200

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 08:47:44AM +0100, James de Lurker wrote:
> A knoppix-like CD. A "kickstart" CD that can painlessly install a
> command line only basic version of the most current selinux; doing all
> the necessary tweaking and post config things automagically to bring
> a basic installation to a known good state for testers and systems
> folk: persuading "the boss" to put an se box in a realistic real world
> environment when there is a straightforward point of reference that
> management can understand and accept as a low risk support exercise.

Definitely a good idea, but not likely very easy, is it?

SEKnoppix :)

In fact, Knoppix is SE-able. My notebook was installed as a Knoppix system, then I apt-updated to regular unstable, then added SELinux.

--
PGP/GPG key: http://web.lemuria.org/pubkey.html
pub  1024D/2D7A04F5 2002-05-16 Tom Vogt <tom@lemuria.org>