Research Menu

apache 2 patch

From: Tom <tom_at_lemuria.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:53:04 +0200

The attached patch fixes the apache policy so that apache 2 works fine in enforcing mode.

However, I am very unhappy with the read/write permissions on the sysadm terminals. Here are some ideas I had to fix that, and I'd like to hear comments on them:

  1. try to fix the problem in the apache source.
  2. write a wrapper that relabels the current (active) pts/tty and allow permission to that label only
  3. write a wrapper that fuddles with the terminals.
--
PGP/GPG key: http://web.lemuria.org/pubkey.html
pub  1024D/2D7A04F5 2002-05-16 Tom Vogt <tom@lemuria.org>