Research Menu

RE: Compiling for SuSE 7.2

From: John Scroggins <dataefx_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:45:52 -0700

James,

I did a little checking for you... :)

If you still have unresolved issues with installing SELinux on SuSE, fell free to contact Chris Mahmood at SuSE for help. He is trying to work on a set of guidelines for installation on the SuSE distro. He would gladly accept your questions and help you to resolve some of these issues.

please contact me directly for his e-mail address

HTH --John