Research

Re: exim4 policy

From: Dale Amon <amon_at_vnl.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:04:42 +0100

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 10:52:31PM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:59, Peter Gervai <grin@tolna.net> wrote:
> > Is there a working exim4 policy somewhere? It was posted on the list, got
> > some comments, and the thread seem to have died away. It seem not to be a
> > part of the distribution.
>
> For the most desirable support of Exim we need some minor changes to the way
> it works. I have spoken to the author about this and he has a positive
> attitude towards this, all that is necessary is for me (or someone else) to
> write some patches, test them, and send them to him.

Yes, I was a *very* early commercial user of exim and I can tell you from experience that Philip is a really good bloke. :-)

   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"