Research

Re: Logo Artwork for SELinux?

From: todd glassey <todd.glassey_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 07:33:12 -0700

Hey as a new member of the list I thought I would pay some dues here, and I called a friend who is a instructor at the SF Art Institute. He has a project that will come due from his students next week and we are asking a couple of them to whip up some ideas for this effort as well... Should have them by mid-week next week.

Todd

  • Original Message ----- From: "Michael Pender" <michael.pender@nanochron.com> To: "todd glassey" <todd.glassey@worldnet.att.net>; "Dale Amon" <amon@vnl.com>; "Elvedin Trnjanin" <elvedin@ods.org> Cc: "Dean Anderson" <dean@av8.com>; "Matthew J. Fanto" <mattjf@uncompiled.com>; <russell@coker.com.au>; "Untitled" <selinux@tycho.nsa.gov> Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 5:21 PM Subject: Re: Logo Artwork for SELinux?