Research

Re: Logo Artwork for SELinux?

From: Douglas Williams <douglaswilliams_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 00:57:07 -0400

I like the logos especially the 'penguin in black' ones.

  • Original Message ----- From: "Joshua Brindle" <jbrindle@snu.edu> To: "Dan Thomsen" <dthomsen@tresys.com> Cc: "'Michael Pender'" <michael.pender@nanochron.com>; "'Bill McCarty'" <bmccarty@pt-net.net>; "'Untitled'" <selinux@tycho.nsa.gov> Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 10:03 PM Subject: Re: Logo Artwork for SELinux?