Research Menu

latest svn refpolicy confusion

From: Justin Mattock <justinmattock_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 07:32:30 -0800

when making the latest refpolicy
from svn I keep receiving a checkpolicy error with anything having to do with dbus:
allow sysadm_dbusd_t gconf_etc_t:dir { read search getattr }; allow sysadm_dbusd_t gconf_etc_t:file { read getattr }; changing these roles to staff_r still produces and error, when commenting these out in my .te file the error will continue to the next *_dbusd_t * rule for some reason. is there a new setting with dbus that I'm missing?
the system is ubuntu intrepid(unstable, or my own hacked version);

regards;
--

Justin P. Mattock