Research Menu

Re: Selinux checkpolicy parse error

From: Christopher Warner <chris_at_servertogo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:58:49 -0500

On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 12:00 -0500, Stephen Smalley wrote:
> This sounds familiar, looks like the thread starting at
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=selinux&m=109338670806273&w=2
> As far as I could see, it was a bug in the scanner produced by the
> person's version of flex, not a bug in the checkpolicy sources. And I
> couldn't reproduce it on Fedora.

It seems that flex is the problem. Somewhere in the flex series of patches for redhat/fedora lies a fix for this problem (this in version 2.5.4). Going through the spec file doesn't necessarily give any direct info, changelogs are sparse. I'll try to find the the right combo of patch and update here with whatever works.. Thanks again for the help.

Christopher Warner