Research Menu

Re: selinux-policy-targeted (1:1.22-2) available

From: Dale Amon <amon_at_vnl.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 13:05:32 +0100

On Sat, Mar 26, 2005 at 08:41:05PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> I assume you mean this:
>
> + print "Do you want $file:" . substr($line, 6);
> + print "Yes/No/Display [Y/n/d]? ";
>
> I suggest that you simply delete this code entirely, and install
> every .te file. It's outdated for several reasons:
>
> 3) It's always been annoying as hell :)

Yeah, an automatic install/configurator project I was working on in spare time foundered on that ever changing reef of dependencies and name changes...

   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"