Research Menu

Re: Proposed patch to policy file_contexts

From: Stephen Smalley <sds_at_epoch.ncsc.mil>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 16:21:27 -0500

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 09:22, Karl MacMillan wrote:
> I have attached a patch. It is against a cvs version from last week, so
> I'm not certain that it is completely current.

It appears that error messages from the script are being written to the generated file contexts file rather than stderr, e.g. if you have a user in your policy/users file that is not in /etc/passwd, then you'll get: User "foo is not present in the passwd file, skipping in the file contexts configuration.

--
Stephen Smalley <sds@epoch.ncsc.mil>
National Security Agency