[NIFL-HEALTH:4767] Multilingual Health Information - New Topics

From: HealthwaySoftware (magillispie@healthwaysoftware.com)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 17:24:39 EDT

Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:24:39 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: HealthwaySoftware <magillispie@healthwaysoftware.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4767] Multilingual Health Information - New Topics

We have added several new materials to the Healthy Roads Media website
(www.healthyroadsmedia.org) .  First, there is an English version (handout,
audio file and multimedia movie-like file) on post-traumatic stress
disorder (PTSD) that might be helpful for both refugee populations and
people working with returning soldiers.  We are hoping to also have this
available in at least Spanish, soon.  The content is from the National
Institute of Mental Health.  We also have added Somali and Bosnian versions
of the high blood pressure materials that have been available in English
for awhile.  The content of this topic is from the National Heart, Lung and
Blood Institute.  Please feel free to use these and other materials on our
site.  Feedback is always appreciated!

Mary Alice Gillsipie, MD
Healthy Roads Media, Director