[NIFL-HEALTH:4707] Survey: Medical/Health Core Reference Tools

From: Diane K. Kovacs (diane@kovacs.com)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 18:35:51 EDT

Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:35:51 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Diane K. Kovacs" <diane@kovacs.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4707] Survey:  Medical/Health Core Reference Tools

Dear Colleagues,
I've posted this survey to nifl-health, mla-healthlit, medref-l,
medlib-l, medwebmasters-l, mmatrix-l, CAPHIS, Publib, Libref-L,
LIS-LINK, DIG_REF, ERIL-L, and livereference.  Please feel free to
forward to your local or regional discussion lists or individuals
that might be interested:

http://www.kovacs.com/surveys/medicalcoresurvey.html

This is an update of the core reference survey I've been doing every
other year or so  I will post the data I gather back to the lists I
post the surveys to for everyone to share.   I am revising and will
post additional reference subject core tools surveys well.
http://www.kovacs.com/misc.html

Thank you very much for your thoughtful assistance.
Cordially,
Diane

--
Diane K. Kovacs, Web Teacher - http://www.kovacs.com
"How to Find Good*  Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM)