[NIFL-HEALTH:4729] Re: The Writing & Designing Guide I am writing

From: Jeanne McGee (jmcgee@pacifier.com)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 11:29:55 EDT

Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:29:55 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Jeanne McGee <jmcgee@pacifier.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4729] Re: The Writing & Designing Guide I am writing

Marcia, thanks for your inquiry. I'm happy to say that this two-volume
set on making written materials clear and effective is now in the final
stages of editing and review. It will be released by the Centers for
Medicare & Medicaid Services later this year. As soon as I have more
details about when it will be available and how people can get copies
(or downloads), I will post the information to this list. Thanks for
your interest, and thanks also to the participants on this list who have
shared suggestions and examples for these books.

Jeanne McGee