[NIFL-HEALTH:4718] Re: Regional health literacy initiatives

From: Helen Osborne (helen@healthliteracy.com)
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 15:32:22 EDT

Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 15:32:22 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Helen Osborne" <helen@healthliteracy.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4718] Re: Regional health literacy initiatives

Hi Gail,

Yes, this initiative is focused on improving health communication with
consumers, patients, the general public.

It is not focused on upgrading work skills for health employees.

Thanks for clarifying,
~Helen

Helen Osborne M.Ed., OTR/L
President: Health Literacy Consulting, http://www.healthliteracy.com