National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 1399] Re: IBM Introduces Video Game to Help University Students Develop Business Skills

Mary Alice Jackson mjackson23 at student.gsu.edu
Mon Nov 26 10:31:50 EST 2007

Hi Eric!

No, I have not used the software. I saw a press release where GSU participated in the pilot beginning Nov 6. I'm on the outside now and get my news via an IBM Yahoo widget. So, I'm not aware of any plans for K-12, but that's not to say they aren't working on it. There's been more focus on the K-12 environment with such programs as the Transition to Teaching program that I'm participating in. I'll keep my eyes open for any plans for K-12 games or software.

Thanks,
Mary