National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 1333] Re: Additional Information about GCFLeanFree.org

Marian Thacher mthacher at otan.us
Fri Oct 5 12:23:41 EDT 2007

Hi Kelly,

This looks like a great resource, thanks for sharing it. I think
especially the financial literacy lessons will be useful here in CA. Your
message was forwarded to our CA Tech Mentor Network list and a number of
teachers tried it out and posted about it yesterday. Response was very
favorable, except for the registration glitches which it sounds like are
now resolved.

Thanks for sharing a good resource, at the right price! We have had GCF
listed as a teacher resource on OTAN since 2005, but the addition of these
lessons makes the site even more useful.

Marian

The Technology and Literacy Discussion List <technology at nifl.gov> on