National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 1311] Re: Discussion day two

Bonnie Odiorne bonniesophia at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 2 10:45:50 EDT 2007

I have poor eyesight so that may be a factor, but while, following the link that was published yesterday (I didn't go back to previous information) I could locate the standards, but not the self-assessment.
Bonnie Odiorne, Ph.D. Director, Writing Center, Adjunct Professor, Post University, Waterbury, CT writingcenter at post.edu

Mariann Fedele <MariannF at lacnyc.org> wrote:
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Hello Tech list Colleagues,
I would like to welcome Marian Thatcher back to the technology list for day two of our discussion of the Technology Integration Self-Assessment.
Have members of the list been able to access and go through the assessment?
Please share your reflections, thoughts and questions with Marian and the list.
Welcome back Marian!

Mariann Fedele
Director,
NYC Regional Adult Education Network
Literacy Assistance Center
Moderator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
212-803-3325
mariannf at lacnyc.org