National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 994] Re: M-learning through cell phones

David J. Rosen djrosen at comcast.net
Wed May 9 09:15:57 EDT 2007

Barry,

Perhaps we could try that on this list. Could you prepare the
instructions and pick a day that we all would post, perhaps next
Monday. Perhaps we could all capture images of "literacies" (signs,
posters, billboards, icons, people engaged in reading and writing
outside the classroom, etc.) The result might be a "literacies"
collage of pictures.

On flickr, can you caption your photo? If so, that might make it
even more interesting.

David

David J. Rosen
djrosen at comcast.net