National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 1442] Keeping up with technology

David J. Rosen djrosen at comcast.net
Wed Dec 26 08:17:22 EST 2007

NIFL Technology Colleagues,

In July 2005, on this discussion list, we talked about ways to keep
up with technology. I archived and summarized the discussion in the
Technology area of the Adult Literacy Education Wiki. I have just
updated the summary. Please take a look.

http://wiki.literacytent.org/index.php/AleTechnologyKeepingUp

Are there other ways to keep up that should be added to the summary?
Would you like to add detail to any of the 26 ways already listed?
You can add text directly to the ALE Wiki -- go to http://
wiki.literacytent.org/index.php/Technology and scroll down the page
to learn how -- or you could just reply to this message on the
Technology discussion list.

David J. Rosen
djrosen at comcast.net