National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 1423] Re: retrospective

Mariann Fedele MariannF at lacnyc.org
Thu Dec 20 16:45:38 EST 2007

Thanks Marilyn, and good to hear from you on the list!

On the Mac front, I have only one adult literacy program using a Mac
based lab, and in was decided in large part by a grant they received to
do video making that required IMac editing.

I know Mac fans are dedicated, what would be your argument for using
Macs in an adult ed. setting?

Best,

Mariann

Mariann Fedele

Director,

NYC Regional Adult Education Network

Literacy Assistance Center

Moderator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
212-803-3325
mariannf at lacnyc.org