National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 1290] Re: Building rapport

Denis Anson danson at misericordia.edu
Mon Sep 17 14:30:37 EDT 2007

Also, if using a product such as Microsoft Word for writing, the
student can activate "track changes" from the reviewing toolbar, and
the revisions will be recorded in the document. This allows the
contributions of multiple students to be unwound (as each student's
changes are identified), and the final document can be displayed
without all of the markup by selecting "Final" from the toolbar.

Denis Anson, MS, OTR
Director of Research and Development
Assistive Technology Research Institute
Misericordia University