National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 1198] Re: Podcasts

Tina_Luffman at yc.edu Tina_Luffman at yc.edu
Thu Aug 9 16:27:15 EDT 2007

Hi Barry and all,

If you go to iTunes and select Podcasts>Education, you can locate a page
of educational podcasts such as Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Lessons.
You can also access this site at QDnow.com. There are a lot of ELAA
materials in iTunes for those interested. I cannot claim to have ventured
much in iTunes, but have at least checked out some of the Grammar Girl's
podcasts.

Thanks,

Tina

Tina Luffman