National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 1176] Registration is open! - Effective Transition in Adult Education conference on Nov 8-9, 2007

Kaye Beall kbeall at onlyinternet.net
Thu Jul 26 13:19:00 EDT 2007

Dear Colleagues,

We wish to invite you to join us for the National Conference on Effective
Transitions in Adult Education that will take place on November 8-9, 2007 at
the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Providence, RI. The two-day conference will focus
on strategies and promising practices that help adult learners succeed in
postsecondary education and training.

The registration for the conference in now open!
LINK: http://collegetransition.org/conference/registration.html

Our keynote speaker, Dr. JoAnn Crandall, will kick off the event with a
discussion of transition for English language learners.

For more conference details,
SEE http://www.collegetransition.org/novconference.html

Cynthia Zafft, Director

Priyanka Sharma, Coordinator