National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 1024] Re: Library software and assistivetechnology[Scanned]

Lloyd David lloyd_david at creativeworkplacelearning.org
Mon May 21 11:06:52 EDT 2007

Hugh,

I was struck by your email story about trying to teach ESOL to a blind
person. The Perkins School for the Blind is located in Watertown, MA. I do
not know if they have ever taught ESOL, but if they haven't maybe they
should. Good Luck.

Lloyd David, EdD.

Creative Workplace Learning

311 Washington Street