National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 1397] Re: New technology skills for living in ademocracy

Mariann Fedele MariannF at lacnyc.org
Mon Nov 26 10:21:38 EST 2007

Hello all,

In reference to David's post; The Literacy President web site is:
http://www.litpresident.org/

Best,
Mariann

Mariann Fedele
Director,
NYC Regional Adult Education Network
Literacy Assistance Center
Moderator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
212-803-3325
mariannf at lacnyc.org