National Institute for Literacy

[Technology 828] Re: Suggestions for good blogs

Cindy J Holden gradplan1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 17:46:04 EST 2007

Thank you, Alan G, for sending links to your blog. It looks interesting, and
I plan to read through later this evening. I also hit the send button
prematurely - forgetting to identify myself yesterday in a post to this
listserve. Here is try number 2 (oh the humanity)

I have reactivated a blog that I started as a grad school assignment
(Marlboro College - Masters in Teaching with Technology). The conversation
currently is around educational leapfrogging in Vermont and the ways
technology makes that possible (or not). I would love to have guest blog
entries from people with fresh ideas for drop out recovery programs
especially - but all ideas related to teaching and technology can be
entertained.
The social networking that is so important to success for youth is also
important for me - but I find I have to push myself to get started.
I do not fit the blogger stereotype you so aptly describe - I am a single
working mother from a hill tribe village and the only member of my family to
attend college (so far). My blog:

Metacogitation<http://cindyholden.blogspot.com/2007_01_01_archive.htmlhttp://>

Cindy Holden
High School Liaison