National Institute for Literacy

[LearningDisabilities 984] Re: ASSISTANCE PLEASE

Shugar, Susan S. sshugar at dadeschools.net
Thu Mar 29 10:43:47 EDT 2007

Recorded Books has a series called Smart Readers. They are adult
interest books recorded at two-speed. It would help with fluency
practice. Included are packets with comprehension questions.
One on one tutoring by a Proliteracy tutor in your area would be
helpful. This person needs more than DVD's, workbooks, etc.