National Institute for Literacy

[LearningDisabilities 1304] Re: Topics for Guest Speaker

Glenn Young gyoungxlt at comcast.net
Mon Jul 16 12:33:13 EDT 2007

How about a consumer involved in adult basic education, such as the board
president or executive director of VALUE (Voice of Adult Learners United for
Education) ... or the representative of a major Union Effort to address low
literacy skills in their workforce ... (Such as someone for SEIU (Service
Employees International Union)

Glenn Young
530 Auburn Ave.
Buffalo, New York 14222