National Institute for Literacy

[LearningDisabilities 957] COABE Incentive Grants for Projects on LD

RKenyon721 at aol.com RKenyon721 at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 11:11:09 EST 2007

Cheryl,

What a good suggestion! Thanks for refreshing my memory about the incentive
grants that COABE offers. There might be subscribers on the List who could
benefit from such a grant.

Has anyone received an Incentive Grant from COABE - and if so, what did you
use it for?

Rochelle

I certainly understand your desire to have someone be able to see the
practices put into action. I, too, learn better when I can see someone role model
the behavior that is desired.
I know it is a small amount of money, but it might help get something
started. COABE offers incentive grants of $1500 each year to members for research
projects. Maybe someone could use this to focus on a couple of the
techniques that are successful and most applicable to working with adults and develop
a pilot video.
Cheryl
http://www.aol.com.