National Institute for Literacy

[NIFL-WORKPLACE] looking for weblinks re: workplace literacyprogram RFP for Afghan police

Barbara Garner b.garner4 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 10 07:27:55 EST 2004

Hi Charlie,
Could you give more specifics in your question? Do you mean developing the
"Request for proposals" (RFP) or writing a proposal (the response to the
RFP)?
For developing an RFP, I would look to USAID's web site for models. I've
found that each mission uses different styles.
For proposals, do you mean ideas on curriculum, on what the protocols for
Afghan police are, on data about Afghanistan, etc?
Barb Garner
"Focus on Basics"
Sharon, MA