National Institute for Literacy

[NIFL-WORKPLACE] Summary of Survey Responses to Workplace Literacy and Technology Use Survey

Donna Brian djgbrian at utk.edu
Tue Jun 1 12:06:25 EDT 2004

Hi David and others,
I just looked up Google Image <http://images.google.com/> because I had
never used it before, and it is amazing! It would be invaluable in an ESOL
workplace setting (or any ESOL setting)! I do see it as innovative, at
least, if it is new to people. Thanks so much for pointing this up to
us. And it makes me wonder how many other great and also utilitarian sites
are out there that I don't know about.

Donna

Donna JG Brian
Workplace Literacy Discussion List Moderator, and
Coordinator/Developer LINCS Workforce Education Special Collection at
http://worklink.coe.utk.edu/
Center for Literacy Studies at The University of Tennessee
600 Henley Street, Suite 312
Knoxville, TN 37996-4135

865-974-3420 (desk phone) FAX 865-974-3857
djgbrian at utk.edu