National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 824] On-line tracking system?

Robin Wright Parker Rwrightparker at ci.escondido.ca.us
Thu Jun 21 11:31:06 EDT 2007

We currently have info in different forms (hard and soft data) and in different locations (excel, written, etc). We are seeking to move to an on-line platform so that tutors, learners, and administrators can enter certain information (demographic and/or assessment) on-line and the info will be stored in one comprehensive program so that we can then make better use of our data. Is anyone already using an online platform; and if so, did you develop it in-house or hire someone to develop it for you? We are looking for any model information we can find, but our searches haven't been very fruitful. Any insights, suggestions, or words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated.

Warm regards,

Robin Parker
Robin R. Wright Parker
Families For Literacy Coordinator