National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 678] Update on speaking schedule

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Thu Mar 1 13:40:43 EST 2007

Colleagues: The following announcement is from Tom Sticht.

**********

Update on speaking engagements for 2007.

Tom Sticht
International Consultant in Adult Education

For those who have contacted me to find out if, when, and where I might
be
speaking in their area the following shows where I am presently
scheduled
to be in 2007.

1. [completed] January 21-28, 2007: Dublin, Ireland, four presentations
for
the National Adult Literacy Agency (NALA). Contact: Bnichinneide at nala.ie

2. March 4, 2007: Orlando, Florida. National Family Literacy Conference
concurrent session. Contact: Shannon Baete (sbaete at famlit.org)

3. March 8, 2007: Springfield, Illinois. IACEA annual conference keynote
and
two breakout sessions. Contact: Laura Bercovitz
(lbercovitz at thecenterweb.org)

4. March 26, 2007: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. COABE conference network
luncheon and a breakout session. Contact: www.coabe.org information on
the
2007 conference.

5. June 11 2007: Fayetteville, Arkansas - Keynote for the South Central
Literacy Action Conference. Contact: Kerri Miles
(kerri-woklearn at sbcglobal.net)

6. August 1-3, 2007: North Carolina Community College Basic Skills
Conference. Contact: Karen Brown (kbrown at nccommunitycolleges.edu)

7. December 11-13, 2007: Phoenix, Arizona, Arizona Adult Education State
Conference. Contact: James Roe (james.roe at az.ed.gov)

I always enjoy meeting folks from various discussion lists at these
presentations and have a chance to put faces with names. I look forward
seeing many of you at one or more of these sessions. Thanks for your
interest.

Thomas G. Sticht
International Consultant in Adult Education
2062 Valley View Blvd.
El Cajon, CA 92019-2059
Tel/fax: (619) 444-9133
Email: tsticht at aznet.net