National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 938] GED Discussion Begins Today!

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Mon Oct 8 09:16:21 EDT 2007

Good morning, afternoon, and evening to you all. I hope this email
finds you well.

Today we begin our discussion on the GED and Creativity. You can access
the full announcement and accompanying guest bios and suggested
resources at:

http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/assessment/07creativityGED.html

I would like to acknowledge that today is Columbus Day and there are
many folks who observe this holiday. Please join us as you are able.
As a reminder, all emails are automatically archived at:
Posted Messages at the top.

To get us started, I would like to ask our guests to tell us how/why
they ended up involved in these projects connected with the GED.

Also, I would like to ask subscribers to share any work that they do
with GED preparation and study that is also more creative than drilling
in the practice books.

And! Please post any questions you have for our guests now!

Thanks! Looking forward to our discussion!

Marie Cora
Assessment Discussion List Moderator

Marie Cora
<mailto:marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com> marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
NIFL Assessment Discussion List Moderator