National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 641] Re: Telephone assessment of literacy?

Andrew Pleasant andrew.pleasant at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 19:25:54 EST 2007

Hi,

Thomas Schticht wrote a very nice analysis published as a NCES working
paper titled "Using Telephone and Mail Surveys as a Supplement or
Alternative to Door-to-Door Surveys in the Assessment of Adult
Literacy" I dont' have the URL right at hand, but a Google search
with the title should find it for you.

Andrew Pleasant