National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 1060] Re: TABE Training

Benny L Sanders bsanders37 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 21:53:05 EST 2007

Hi, I would suggest TABE PC. It does all of that for you and saves hours of study, testing and scoring and analyzing. It cost about $350 for 50 applications. To me, that is the only way to go. It is a Contemporary Publisher product.

Benny Sanders
Ryan Hall <ryanryanc at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,
I am doing some work for a nonprofit literacy agency in Georgia, and I need
some information about using the TABE. I was hoping that people on this list
could tell me the best way for me to get training for administering,
scoring, and analyzing scores on the TABE. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Ryan

Benny L. Sanders
Executive Director