National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 1050] Re: GED, Creativity and Fast-tracking

andresmuro at aol.com andresmuro at aol.com
Wed Oct 31 15:54:15 EDT 2007

Tina:

We get different entities to do health screenings. We also have a health literacy instructor who goes to all the classes for about a week and teaches health education in a GED format. We refer students to health clinics for further check-ups. We have been incorporating health literacy into GED instruction for quite a while. Please send me an email, or call me if you need additional ideas. My number is (915) 831-4161.

Andres