National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 839] Re: DL question on evaluation

Venu Thelakkat VenuT at lacnyc.org
Tue Jul 10 23:07:48 EDT 2007

Sorry, by that I meant reports prepared not for the whole program or agency but just for the distance learning program. This allows a program to evaluate the performance of a specific distance learning product or all distance learning offerings.

Venu Thelakkat
Director of ALIES/Data Analysis
Literacy Assistance Center
32 Broadway, 10th Floor