National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 581] Re: Books, Films and TV Videos that Inspire Teachers

Hohmann Donna DHohmann at hays489.k12.ks.us
Tue Jan 16 14:22:19 EST 2007

Lean On Me is an old movie that actually came out when I was in high
school I believe, but it was one that inspired me as a student and now
as an educator. It was wonderful to witness an entire community come
together to make a difference that brought great strides and success
into the lives of the student population. I thought it exemplified what
we all aspire to be and what it takes to be a successful learning
community.

Donna Hohmann
Middle School Counselor