National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 1042] Re: Assessment Digest, Vol 25, Issue 48

Carver, Mary-Lynn MLCarver at CLCILLINOIS.EDU
Tue Oct 30 13:32:27 EDT 2007

This may be a really petty point, but I want to go on record as the Mary Lynn who COMPLETELY agrees with David Rosen and others who believe that our students need as many critical thinking and college success strategies as we can give them - at the same time they are achieving their goal of attaining a GED and becoming better readers.

I find it interesting that the two Mary Lynn's have such diametric viewpoints. Any chance I could ask you to add a last initial when referring to one of us?

Thanks,
Mary Lynn Carver
ABE/GED Instructor