National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2730] Adult Literacy Online Professional Development Work Group

djrosen1 djrosen1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 09:07:35 EST 2008

PD Colleagues,

I have received several requests to join a work group devoted to
creating a design or model for training adult literacy education
teachers to teach online. I have created a work group and sent
invitations to those who have indicated an interest in joining. If
you are interested but have not received an invitation, please let me
know by emailing me at djrosen1 at gmail.com As the work of this group
gets under way we will from time to time report back our progress to
this discussion list. Although the work group is just that, a work
group, not a discussion forum, we hope to benefit from and add to the
thinking of those on the Professional Development discussion list who
are not part of the work group.

All the best in the new year,

David J. Rosen
djrosen1 at gmail.com