National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2057] Re: COABE session

Barbara Arguedas barguedas at sfccnm.edu
Thu Apr 3 13:21:38 EDT 2008

Hi Robin. Hope to see you at COABE!

Barbara Arguedas

SFCC

________________________________

From: professionaldevelopment-bounces at nifl.gov
[mailto:professionaldevelopment-bounces at nifl.gov] On Behalf Of
robinschwarz1 at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 10:59 AM
To: professionaldevelopment at nifl.gov
Subject: [ProfessionalDevelopment 2056] COABE session

I have written several times on the list referring to professional
development projects for adult ESOL teachers that I am doing with two
regions of New York state. At COABE, two of the teachers who are
participating in one of those projects will be co-presenting with me to
talk about their work and about our PD project. I invite anyone who
would like to hear from those who are benefiting from these projects to
come to our session on Wednesday afternoon during Concurrent Session H.

In Concurrent session A, a teacher from the Washington, DC professional
development initiative I am coaching will be presenting with me as well.

These sessions provide wonderful opportunities for those of you
interested in ESOL PD to talk to participants of these projects and find
out from THEM how the projects are impacting their work.

Robin Lovrien Schwarz

Get the MapQuest Toolbar
<http://www.mapquest.com/toolbar?NCID=mpqmap00030000000003> , Maps,
Traffic, Directions & More!