National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2687] Re: [Professional Development 2685] CNN video online -- Hero, Adult Education Supervisor featured on CNN

Karen Kerr kkerr at bartlesville.lib.ok.us
Mon Dec 8 09:50:36 EST 2008

Hi All,

I am the Literacy Coordinator for the Bartlesville Public Library Adults 16
+ program; we are a fairly new program which just started up July 1 of this
year. Our grant has asked for a Public Relations/Awareness plan and a
Fundraising plan to help fund the budget. Does anyone have a plan that you
would be willing to share? It would be so appreciated.

Thank you.

Karen Kerr J

Literacy Coordinator

600 S. Johnstone