National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2473] Re: fiancial literacy adult learners

Holly Dilatush holly at dilatush.com
Thu Aug 28 18:31:58 EDT 2008

http://www.valrc.org/courses/moneytalks/

Please explore the above resource
holly

--
Holly (Dilatush)

holly at dilatush.com
(434) 960.7177 cell phone
(434) 295.9716 home phone
[OK to call 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. EST / GMT -5 time]

"Live with intention. Share inside~out smiles, inspire hope, seek awe and
nurture in nature." (original by Holly)

www.tales-around-the-world.blogspot.com
www.abavirtual-learningcenter.org
www.blogblossoms.edublogs.org
http://haiku-technology.wikispaces.com
*Twitter, plurk, and Skype IDs = smilin7