National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2429] Re: Talk to Armed Force Recruiters for Referrals

Paoli, Beth Bpaoli at ilsos.net
Wed Jul 30 16:16:07 EDT 2008

My colleagues here at the Illinois State Library Literacy Office developed a publication titled "How to Start an Adult Volunteer Literacy Program". It is available at:
http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/ldl121.pdf

I hope this is helpful to you.

Beth Paoli
Literacy Consultant
Illinois State Library
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
300 South Second Street
Springfield, IL 62701-1796
bpaoli at ilsos.net
217.785.6923 - phone
217.785.6927 - fax

Jesse White, Secretary of State and State Librarian