National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2285] Re: A topic not mentioned in the critical thinking discussion

Bonnie Odiorne bonniesophia at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 14 11:22:37 EDT 2008

Rose, I'd like to hear more about that, since our Bridge program for at-risk (variously defined) students has a math course, and many come in expressing math anxiety. Could you talk a little more about how critical thinking works in math? and since I'm anumerate(illiterate in math) I may or may not understand what you mean, but will pass it on.
Thanks,
Bonnie Odiorne, Post University