National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2245] Re: Project-based learning andempowerment

VALUE, Inc. info at valueusa.org
Thu Jul 10 10:50:52 EDT 2008

Jackie,

Thank you for this information. I will definitely take a look at it. As my
experience as an adult learner leader, a lot of critical thinking happens
when adult learners are expose to new ideas and situations. They then
internalize it for their own use. So I'm back to wondering how many people
on this list serve are exposing their adult learners to situations that go
beyond classroom, teacher, and student settings.

Marty

Marty Finsterbusch

Executive Director

VALUE, Inc.

www.valueusa.org

strengthening adult literacy efforts in the USA

through learner involvement and leadership