National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2191] Re: Information for Guest Discussion

Lively, Jim livelyj at cochise.edu
Mon Jul 7 10:19:48 EDT 2008

Please explain the second bullet, i.e., what are "trailing replies," what is "trimming" them, and pretty much the whole rest of that bullet. In non-tech speak, please. Sorry, I'm new to participating in these discussions. I've only replied to something once and that was a couple of years ago.
Thanks,
Jim