National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2662] Re: [ProfessionalDevelopment2639]Professional Development Challenge?

Holly Dilatush holly at dilatush.com
Fri Nov 14 22:14:12 EST 2008

David, as usual, love your ideas -- and would be interested in such a group
(or groups) as you mention.

here are some active groups:

http://connecting-online.ning.com/

LWCers http://learning-with-computers.blogspot.com/

http://learningwithcomputers07.pbwiki.com/Microblogging+weekly+tasks

http://crowdstatus.com/Learning%20with%20Computerscrowd.aspx

and of course the TESOL EVOs: http://evosessions.pbwiki.com/

last year's: http://evo08sessionscfp.pbwiki.com/

[I've participated in these groups for years and most remain active with
interested posts throughout the years]